3-D flyer magazine

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Thu Oct 21 16:44:59 AKDT 2004

Thanks Eddie,
I'll probably order the back issues, I hate to miss anything.
Bob is probably resting, he is getting older, you know.LOL

I noticed that the website has an article listed servo comparisons.  That is
just the question I posted in RCU's IMAC forum to help in setting up my new
(used)38% Laser 200 for next year.  I think this mag is going to be a good
one.

Ken