3-D flyer magazine

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 11:14:37 AKDT 2004

 This magazine is all about aerobatics. I hope they cover F3A and pattern because we really need exposure. I subscribed yesterday for $20 a year. The print quality on it is top notch. Mike

JonLowe at aol.com wrote:Very good magazine. I talked to the publisher at the Don Lowe Masters a couple of weeks ago. He intends to keep it balanced between 3-D and precision aerobatics. Several articles have mentioned that if you want to be a top dog, you need to have a strong pattern background.

Jon Lowe