Suggestions for Sport Pattern 40 - 60 size plane

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Tue Oct 19 17:37:55 AKDT 2004

>In favor of the Twist is I can toss it in the back of the van with the wing
on - no setup just  >fly.

Paul,
I've seen the Twist fly and I think that's the only good thing about it.

I'd compare it to a Sig Fazor (which I have). I can toss it in the back of
the truck & go fly, but when I get it in the air, I get bored before half a
flight. It just flops all over - no feel to it at all.  I guess the pattern
planes have ruined me. :-))

I'd much rather fly my 3-D delite foamy than the Twist.

JMHO  and it's worth what you paid for it   <G>

Eddie