KFactor Attacks

fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Tue Oct 19 12:57:36 AKDT 2004

I know I am new to RC and have only been an NSRCA member for going on 1
year but is the KFactor the place to flame someone?  I just downloaded and
read the Sept issue and saw Ron Van Putte's article basically stating Chip
Hyde dropped the ball for the 2004 NATS.  That may be true but I don't
believe an article like this benifits the NSRCA or its members. I'm sure it
could be better handled in private. I would suggest that if there was or is
a problem the NSRCA leadership should take it on.  Take lessons learned and
try and make it better next year.  Sorry for chimming in here but it just
kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

Michael Laggis
NSRCA 3618

http://mail2web.com/ .