GWS Formosa

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 07:55:27 AKDT 2004

 Scott the plane would rock with a Himax 2025/4300 with their gear box and the d gear. I'd use the CC 25 ESC and the Kokam 3s 1500 Li Poly's. I think I'm going to get the new Formosa 2 when it comes out and do that setup on it.
 Also here's a great link to Don M's Formosa
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/donald_mccullough/index.html
 Mike

Scott Anderson <scott at rcpattern.com> wrote:
I know this has been a topic and I can note find my notes on it.

The new GWS Formas with EPS350C/BB is out in limited supply and I remember people commenting that  it need different motor.  So what is the hot set up for pattern practice ?

Thanks

Scott

http://mail.yahoo.com