Suggestions for Sport Pattern 40 - 60 size plane

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 17 21:06:28 AKDT 2004

Paul,

I am sure that Dean Pappas will post something about the publishing date.
I don't have preference on either ones, but I've not seen or heard anyone
flying Excelleron 50 while there are bunch of Venus and Excelleron 90
flying.

So far, I've seen many people posting at RCU regarding the use of 3D plane
as a Pattern plane, but my personal opinion is that a 3D plane with long
tail moment as our Pattern planes should do well when setup right with less
throws & expo.

Ihncheol Park