OS Engine Service/Hobby Services - parts

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Fri Oct 15 19:38:35 AKDT 2004

Bruno,
 Go to Tower Hobbies: http://www.towerhobbies.com and search for 27781000
right from the home page. This should show you a type 7L carb. for $67.99
(in stock). If you have the non-pumped .61SF this is an exact replacement
and will bolt right on and fix your problem. The 6H carb. is for a
helicopter (I believe). These carbs have a different throttle arm (longer
with ball bearings) and additional mixture screws. They are also more
expensive (about $100.00). Another place to try is Conley Precision
http://www.conleyprecision.com . Besides the cool V-8s, Gary has Perry
carbs. I think they are about $40 - $50  for the size you need. I ran these
on K&B motors a long time ago and they worked great. If it were me, I'd go
with the original replacement O.S. carb. It's a little more expensive than a
Perry, but the stock O.S. .61 motor / carb. setup runs great. Why
experiment? Let me know if you need any more info.
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---