AMA PREZ Candidates

Cameron Smith dentdoc007 at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 15 14:46:47 AKDT 2004

Nice work!

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]
On Behalf Of Larry Diamond
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 6:00 PM
To: NSRCA
Subject: AMA PREZ Candidates

In my quest to figure out who I wanted to vote for, I finally came up
with three questions for the candidates. Their individual Campaign
Statements were very interesting, but did not address my concerns.

Please take a moment to look at my website WWW.DiamondRC.com. If you
feel it worthy, please help me in notifying as many AMA members as
possible.

I welcome any criticism / feedback off-line or on-line. Please keep in
mind, I had no help and do not represent anyone. This was on my own...

I also need to thank each candidate for participating. The responses are
cut and pasted and no censorship was involved. I took a little heat
regarding my ignorance in voicing my opinion, but now I understand a bit
more on how things may actually operate in the AMA. It was a learning
experience for me...

If you have any thoughts on how I can get this to as many AMA members as
I can, please let me know...

Larry Diamond
AMA 5024
NSRCA 3083