Temptation

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 14:33:19 AKDT 2004

I can't see how that's possible. The inside surface is 3 oz glass  cloth and
the next layer moving out, is polyu foam and a thin layer of epoxy.  Polyu in
general has a fairly high temperature rating. It also is not affected
chemically by CA glues, (but styrofoam is). I don't buy this argument. I'm  from
Missouri on this one

MattK

I just  remembered some advive from Charles Williams
when gluing parts in the  fuselage . . . the fuselage
construction is chemically compatible with CA,  but the
heat generated when it kicks can melt the foam
slightly and  cause a dimple.