Advance Nats frequencies????2005

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 11:46:12 AKDT 2004

 Since I fly on 31 does that mean I can fly Advanced again? Hmmmm? Mike

Chris Moon <cjm767driver at hotmail.com> wrote:Chris:
    If they stay the same as this year. Advanced frequencies:
14  28  31  36  39  41  44  47  50  54  55  58    08    53.300   53.700

Chris (other)

White, Chris wrote:
 -->Hi, I have an urgent need to know what freqs are going to be used at the nats in Advanced class for 2005.  I've got to purchase a module and crystal very soon. I couldn't find the freqs anymore on the AMA or NSRCA site.
thank you,
Chris

(I have a borrowed set right now.... Hey, pattern flyers are generous when you've had an expensive year:)  )