Temptation

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 04:14:04 AKDT 2004

 Jeff we've learned to be gentle with the Fuse's. They get pretty dented up. What engine are you going to use in yours? Mike

Jeff Hughes <jeffghughes at comcast.net> wrote:Yeah, the fuselage is incredibly stiff and strong, it's just scared me when I scratched right through it with the scriber. Luckily it's where I'm going to remove material  anyways for the elevator.