synphony

Don Ramsey donramsey at cox-internet.com
Fri Oct 15 03:44:33 AKDT 2004

The Symphony could be the best plane I've flown.  Slight pitch down from level when rudder is applied but no roll coupling.  A flat circle is easy.  No mix for knife edge.  Very effective controls, constant speed, very easy slow/point rolls, nice stall turns, good snaps, good speed envelope and impressive presentation.  A winner.  I'm flying mine on a YS140L, 10#12oz all paint, 16.5x12 prop, magnum 1.5 and turning about 8300 to 8400 RPM.  Enough power.  Huge canopy makes everything easy to access and build.

Don