Temptation

mike bryant factor562003 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 18:28:33 AKDT 2004

Jeff u want to build my Temptation while u are doing yours

Jeff Hughes <jeffghughes at comcast.net> wrote:I cut the hole for the wingtube on my Temptation tonight. That is really wierd how stiff the fuse is, even to squeeze it, but how easy the dremel sanding wheel ate through. I have a set of vertical verniers that I used to scratch a horizontal line at the proper location, and it easily broke through the gelcoat. Not like all my previous fiberglass planes at all.

http://mail.yahoo.com