Barks Contest

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 13 10:35:20 AKDT 2004

I just don't go where they cannot go. And they go where I go. Sometimes it cuts down the number of decisions I have to make!

There are a few advantages in becoming an eccentric old man...!

We really ought to get some pictures of Kima and the Bear. Especially one where he lays down to look her in the eyes!

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US