Strange Batery Behavior

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 07:53:09 AKDT 2004

I agree with the play it safe approach and not use the
same batt & switch system untill you find the problem.

In future I'd suggest fly and check batt with ESV between each flight.
Then-without-charging-put-on-cycler and see how much was left in the battery.  That procedure may help catch an airplane that is using more than expected mah per flight.   (bad servo, stalled servo, stiff linkage, etc)

Later, Ron Lockhart