Temptation [PMX:]

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 07:43:37 AKDT 2004

Jeff, I mold a glass canopy/deck for the Temptation also, that saves about  4
ozs over the stock parts. The shape of my canopy is slightly different than
stock, more of a European look.
If intetested please contact me off list

MattK

I purchased a complete canopy and turtle deck assy from Jim  Hubbard it fit
great at
JHub9071 at aol.com