wing adjusters

Amir Neshati amirneshati at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 12 22:26:30 AKDT 2004

Hello your highness,

The desire is very much there for both, and am still active on the building part. Check out
this site to read about it: http://www.aurora.aero/news/  It's the Golden Eye...
two sizes, full and half......if you scroll down on this  page, you'll see them
both amongst a few other planes. The half scale is in orange, can't miss it. They
are numbers 3 & 4 in the picture....#7 in that picture is the Mars Flier and if you
scroll down a bit, there is an orange, smaller Mars Flier for test flights. There was
a 48 inch Mars Flier too to prove the concept....Don't give up the balsa and foam
wings yet, they're high tech...

I hope his excellency has been pleasantly entertained ;-)

Amir Neshati
Prudential Americana Group
The Wesley & Tracy Drown Team
871 Coronado Center Drive, Suite 100