Revolution Pro

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 19:07:27 AKDT 2004

Mine is 9 lbs 12 ozs with a webra 160 and my friend's is 9 lbs 14 with a  140L

MattK

Hmmmm...unless they made major changes.  Mine was one of the first  ones
made...so I'm betting the current ones are lighter....but none of the  one's I've
seen have been even CLOSE to 9.5....That would be impressive...and  a HUGE
plus for that plane.   The Impact is suppose to come in  around that weight, but
the level of completed construction is much  less.