Revolution Pro

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Oct 12 17:33:34 AKDT 2004

Dan,

I've been flying a Rev Pro for 2 seasons now.  Great flying plane...good slow flight, excellent roller, good snaps.

The construction is good, as is the finish.  Personally...I'd get the white one and spray your own color scheme.  There is one big downside....The plane is heavy.  They run between 10.5 and 11lbs.  I'm flying mine with a DZ with no power problems...but it needs all of it.

Give me a shout off list and I can give you more details.  All in all I've been very pleased with the plane.

Mark