gasoline in FAI fuel?

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Oct 12 11:07:57 AKDT 2004

Yes... I am interested in hearing this theory.   I thought gasoline had
fewer btu's then alcohol and how does it aid in ignition?   Does it retard
ignition or advance it?

Lance V. has been running FAI fuel through his engines as an after run to
dissipate the nitro left over in the engine.  I am waiting for his results
as he just started doing this in the last few months,

Wayne G.