NSRCA Members and PAC customers

Maureen Dunphy mdunphy at avsia.com
Mon Oct 11 07:48:44 AKDT 2004

Mike and I are in the process of moving from MS to the Nashville, TN area.  Our home phone number - 662-462-5480 is no longer in service as we have moved out of our home.  Please call me at one of the following numbers - or the best way to contact me is by e-mail and leave a number and I'll call you back.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks - Maureen Dunphy

Cell  662-415-3046
PAC Hobby Store (until 10/31)  662-286-5666

If you hear of anyone having trouble reaching me, please pass this message along.  I know with NSRCA dues renewal time coming up, this is not a good time to move.