Webra 160 XP

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Mon Oct 11 06:44:23 AKDT 2004

Chris,

What fuel and %, please?

Richard S.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Moon
  To: Amram Privat ; discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 8:55 AM
  Subject: Re: Webra 160 XP

  Amram:
      I think the best answer to all of the Webra problems...pump, overheating etc is called the OS140RX.  I cannot say enough good things about this motor.  All season (almost 40 gallons) it has been fuel and fly - no fuss no fiddling no reliability problems. (Ok, I did change 1 bearing)

  Chris
   (my opinion is worth what you pay for it)

  Amram Privat wrote:

Hello Ed.
This is a great help. I am not a Webra Guru at all. In fact, if I go for it
it will be my first expiriance with Webra.
I don't know - I will have to reconsider the Webra. Maybe OS140RX or back to
YS140L
Thanks
Amram