Masters

Don Szczur dszczur at maranatha.net
Sun Oct 10 17:20:13 AKDT 2004

Jason, thanks! You're very gracious.   I only have 6 wickets to get through
before I could make it to the Tuscon shootout, (Wife's permission, Time off
from work, Getting in to the contest after registration closed, Finding
someone to bring the plane to AZ, Scraping up the funds to fly out, and
Actually practicing for the event).  Guess all are achievable if something
starts happening soon...

Add a 7th thing now (District 2 shoot out that weekend as well). Someone
came up to me today and informed me that I am flying a "BRIO" next year, so
if anyone gets the chance to talk to Lee Davis, see if he will have one at
the District contest. It would be a good reason for me to go and see how it
actually flys!

Otherwise, I'm finally starting to put the radio gear into the Temptation
I've got.  (Temptation, what's that!)

Oh, and I just remembered, I promised the local air show team that I'd help
with demos/trainer box stuff with Boy Scout Jamboree for one (or both) of
the next two weekends. Again, no show stopper, I could always practice the
imac known sequence while I have the plane out.

Any event, Best of luck in Tuscon!

Don