Eclipse For Sale

Russell Honea russ at ultimaterchobbies.com
Fri Oct 8 10:14:05 AKDT 2004

To anyone interested in purchasing the CA RTF but dislike the paint schemes offered by CA. I have 2 CA Model Eclipses Ready to Fly. I would like to sell the airframes only. If you would like to see pictures of these airframes you can click here. http://www.patternproz.com/custom%20building.html any questions can be answered if you would like to contact me offline or here at the shop. Serious inquiries only please.

Russell Honea
Ultimate R/C / Pattern Proz
www.patternproz.com
918-258-0061 Shop