AMA president

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Oct 8 09:08:52 AKDT 2004

I have to agree with what seems to be the consensus on this forum, i.e. Dave Mathewson, however I'm afraid we may have an upward battle...in that Dave Brown has the power of incumbent "recognition", and with 3 challangers to divide the vote, my bet is that DB will still garner a plurality.

Still...only one way to influence it.  VOTE

-M