AMA president

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Oct 7 17:03:52 AKDT 2004

On Oct 7, 2004, at 7:06 PM, Paul Horan wrote:

>    Any feedback on witch of the 3 running for president might be more
> supportive
> of pattern and competition ?  So far as I can see only Dave Brown even
> mentions
> competition.

I've known Dave Brown for 40 years and supported him for AMA President
after Don Lowe decided he'd 'enjoyed all he could take' of the
Presidency.  I continued to support him for a few years, but recent
actions he's taken and statements he's made have soured me on his
intent for the future of R/C competition.  I looked at Dave Mathewson's
campaign statement (http://www.mathewson4pres.com/) and agree with what
he has to say.  I decided to vote for Dave Mathewson.

Ron Van Putte