Practice tools

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 16:03:47 AKDT 2004

 Terry do you a link to the Formosa 2? Thanks, Mike

Terry Terrenoire <amad2terry at juno.com> wrote:Why don't you wait a few weeks and get one of the new Formosa IIs? I have
had one on standing order since mid summer, and was recently told that
they might be raedy by the end of Oct. It is just a little bigger, and
should fly even better.
I have been flying my original Formosa for about a year, and I really
like it now that I have a burshless and li-pollys in it.

Terry T.