DS8311

rcaerobob at cox.net rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Oct 7 12:48:49 AKDT 2004

Save yourself some grief, and convert the 8411's to nylon gears ("SA" versions) before you even install them.  The slop in elevator will be completely unacceptable so rapidly you won't believe it.  It is worth the PITA to send 'em in, or order the 8231 gears (same) and put those in.  The holding strength of the gear train you'll give up is negligible in our applications.

Bob P.

> From: "Russell Honea" <russ at ultimaterchobbies.com>
> Date: 2004/10/07 Thu PM 04:34:01 EDT
> To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
> Subject: Re: DS8311
>
>  Dan I would say use the 8411 on rudder and elevator use the 8311 on ailerons.
>
> Russell Honea
> Ultimate R/C / Pattern Proz
> www.patternproz.com

Bob Pastorello, El Reno, OK, USA