Practice tools

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed Oct 6 20:20:11 AKDT 2004

Rick,
 I agree. The Shock Flyer is nothing like a pattern plane but it does let
you fly in very tight areas. I guess that's not a problem for you guys with
"real" flying fields! It's good for rudder practice though (inverted and
knife edge 8's) on a baseball diamond / soccer field. I've never flown a
Formosa but I hear they're pretty good. Maybe I'll break down and spring for
a brushless setup one of these days. Right now I'm busy with Ed's old
Focus...

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---