Futaba T14MZ

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Wed Oct 6 07:41:17 AKDT 2004

Hello All,
I suspect that 2048 steps is purely marketting driven!
If you read all the releases in the preceeding E-mails, you'll see that there are two processors: a proprietary one which actually takes care of the real-time tasks, like sending info to the plane, and the PC which is devoted to user interface. That's not scary, in fact, I wouldn't design it any other way, myself.
Regards,

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications