Ft. Scott, KS - SUPER - Pattern Event

Kaut, Ken kaut at ssd.fsi.com
Mon Oct 4 13:17:08 AKDT 2004

Me TOO!  Had a GREAT time at Fort Scott!  Thanks to Todd all the folks
that made this happen.

Being one of the newbies to pattern this year, I also want to thank
those at my previous two contests, my first was St. Louis and then my
second was Springfield.  ALL were a really great time!!!  THANKS!!

-Ken Kaut

ps: to my new Springfield friends Mike, Doug, and Tim......you guys
really gave Steph a lot to talk about on the way home...<BG>!!