Ft. Scott, KS - SUPER - Pattern Event

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Mon Oct 4 08:49:47 AKDT 2004

DITTO!!!!
Absolutely fantastic job, smooth flight orders and especially terrific for a first time CD , and as Richard said and Todd agrees, the BCRCF club members were 1st class in accommodating the needs of the event and the pattern flyers.  A terrific flying field and a fantastic group of people.  A perfect season closer.  Aside from all that, its great to be associated with a guy as talented, helpful, and accommodating as Todd Schmidt.

It was great to fly with everyone.... Thank you all.
Chris White
(Advanced)