Applying poly glue-a different opinion

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Mon Oct 4 04:34:58 AKDT 2004

By lightly sanding the wood after an application of hairspray you would
be exposing the higher wood grain to the glue. Thus creating enough
bonding surface for the glue to adhere to.

So far no problems as proven by you this weekend with your 45 degree
climbing 80mph full power on Mintor 1.70 outside snap that didn’t slow
down that you would never do in any regular routine move stress test.
Wings and tube did just fine…didn’t they?

WG   :-)