Applying poly glue

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Sun Oct 3 15:56:04 AKDT 2004

Your right Matt,

I used to use 50/50 thin Nitrate dope and it is more expensive and takes
much longer to dry then hairspray, but works real well.  I have switched
to using the cheapest hair spray I can find and spry the skins.  Lightly
sand them and then put the glue on the skins.  Lightly mist the cores
before applying the skins.  Works great every time.

Wayne Galligan