Too quiet

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 18:22:41 AKDT 2004

 Found a good women there Chris. Mike

Chris Moon <cjm767driver at hotmail.com> wrote:Well, I just got my new JR 9303 yesterday, and I was told today by my wife that she would have bought me a 10X for my birthday if I would have waited. So, I might sell my new 9303 if her offer for a new 10X is still good. I better go finish off my "honey-do" list to keep her happy.

Chris

William C. Harden wrote:

Yes, that debate was long.

It’s time to move on to another interesting subject.  Got one?

Bill