direct orders

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Fri Oct 1 16:47:24 AKDT 2004

Just another option. A few years ago I was building kits for Morris
Hobbies. They would send me the kits and I would return a completed
plane. The planes were sent in standard cardboard boxes, a little
oversized. The parts were wrapped with the rubber matting used for carpet
pads. I was able toget the stuff for next to nothing by going to local
floor covering stores and asking for their scraps from recently completed
jobs. With the costs of sending these remnants to the land fill, they
were glad to get a few dollars for them. If you wrap enough of this stuff
around the parts, even the UPS drivers can't damage it.

Terry T.

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:10:03 -0500 "Gray E Fowler" <gfowler at raytheon.com>