YS Longevity and Fuel $$$ Part 2

ray ayestaran pizzaalt at concentric.net
Fri Oct 1 07:50:18 AKDT 2004

Every few months now a new line of small to midsize gas engines come available somewhere in the world, it wont be long and I can get back into pattern my first love.  just the other day I tested a roto brand engine with lower compression and new wide band ignition has very little shake and was surprisingly easy to start and quiet - on paper it should make the weight no problem. 80% of all problems/complaints and arguments on this list seem to pertain to engines - sit back and relax help is on the way.