Small E Pattern

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 1 07:35:34 AKDT 2004

I bought a 40 size Fascination ARF on RC Universe for $100. From what I hear from others, if you follow instructions and put the servos in the tail it finishes very tail heavy. At the $100 price I decided to try to remedy the problem. Weighing the pieces and bags in the box I come up with 3.52 pounds. 4 ounces of that is landing gear, I am thinking about wire gear. Unfortunately I have several "must do" projects in front of it.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US