Prophecy FOR SALE add receiver and fly $800

Steven maxwell patternrules at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 1 06:09:00 AKDT 2004

 I have a Prophecy for sale it's the one that Pete Collinson won advanced at the Nats in  1999 it now has a ST2300 with Bolly Muffler, Supra retracts with 136G Futaba servo, Jr 7005 in wings and all other servos are 4131 or 8101, plane was built by Dave Guerin, although not as pretty as it used to be, tank leak ruined the belly,and nose paint and have replaced with Lustrekote on bottom and nose ( will send pics if interested) 1000 mah Radio South battery 2 years old, Jr switch, can be flown with 2 blade that I have the spinner for but does much better with 4 blade (don't have right spinner for it, tested with a 3 " spinner, it flys even the FAI very good with the 4 blade, the st2300 has perry pump and carb, this setup has exteme power, I also have all the original setup from Frank Collinson, will drive a good distance to meet, would rather not ship, I live in Central Indiana.
Thanks
 Steve Maxwell