Pull-Pull servos

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 16:28:30 AKST 2004

Hi Jim, the horn on the rudder should be as long as you can bare that  will
result in minimal slack cable syndrome. I normally use a 3" long 6-32  bolt,
and bend it slightly to place the horns on the hinge line. On the kits  I've
built, I typically discard the stock rudder and build a lighter version. I  shoot
for a finished weight around 45 grams or less for this size rudder. I  keep
the cables snug but not too tight. NOT like a guitar string. I have  yet to
change gears on a rudder servo or have parts come loose. And rudder  centering is
fine.

Matt

In a message dated 11/30/2004 6:44:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,