Elev. Pull pull Question

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 09:10:03 AKST 2004

The local ACE should carry the threaded aluminum couplers. I have found
these folks to carry many of the small nuts and bolts we use in modeling, in  bulk
quantities. They also carry nylon bushings and washers of various  sizes, all
usable in the hobby.

Matt

 In a message dated 11/30/2004 11:54:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,