to tune the pipe

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Nov 29 13:22:57 AKST 2004

Dean:
Sounds like fun; unfortunately, we couldn't try stuff like that in the
drag boats; no crossover, plus the forest service/park people frowned on
such goings-on unless we had a race permit..................and,
cruising along side by side at 100+ mph you were a little busy to
listen, anyway.  Big thing was the "ride" of the boat........as the
"other Keith Black" said, "there's more horsepower in the hull, than in
the engine" but, again, we digress........  Bill Glaze