Video card to support new AFP Delux flight simulator

Steve & Cindy Kessler kessler at kingwoodcable.net
Sun Nov 28 06:55:29 AKST 2004

I need help from the computer literate.  I would like to purchase the new AFP Delux flight simulator program.  It appears my computer's video card will not support the program.

I pulled the spec sheet on my Sony computer. It is a Sony Vaio PCV-RX560 computer with:
1.7GHz, 256MB RAM, NVIDIA TNT2 M64 (32MB) graphics acceleration.
Do I need to both upgrade the RAM and the graphics card?
What is a good "plug-in" graphics card that will do the job but is still fairly inexpensive?

Thanks - Steve