NOVA 2 + 2 for sale

Lem Stevens stevenslem at comcast.net
Sat Nov 27 12:08:12 AKST 2004

I have a 2M NOVA (airframe only) for sale.  It is in good shape, but has seen some use.  The wings are foam rib construction, and are exceptionally light.  I converted it to Bolly fixed gear, but just monokoted over the retract mounts, so it could easily be set-up for retracts.  It has a removeable canopy for top access, and a long belly pan.  It is set up for YS 120 - 140.  The stabs are adjustable.  All up weight with YS 140L is 10 lb 2 oz.  Asking $450 plus shipping.  Email me at stevenslem at comcast.net for a photo or with any questions.  Lem