Fw: Electrics and how viable.?.. Matt klipped for reposting

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Nov 25 13:19:47 AKST 2004

John:

I fly the Edge Shock Flier with the AXI little motor and a Castle 10 AMP ESC and a two-cell Thunder Power 860MA pack...  Can get 20 + minutes on this.  I am using very light stuff, giving me a total flying weight of about 6 oz...

Tony Stillman, President
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505