Cost of electrics

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 14:39:13 AKST 2004

I'm with you Bill, but I like to try new stuff. I stay away from being sponsored so that I can say what I say. Electrics with awesome grunt are really cool to fly, but the question is do you buy yet?  The info. provided by those on the leading-edge often prevents us all being on the bleeding-edge.

Eric.