Radio tuning

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Nov 23 05:14:54 AKST 2004

Xavier:
Here at Radio South, we DO re-tune the tx and receivers when they come in.
Many times they are not out of tune enough to be a problem, but sometimes we
see transmitters that have not been peaked for full output power.  We can
sometimes improve the output power by as much as 50% with a tune-up.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505