Radio tuning

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Nov 22 15:54:52 AKST 2004

One more vote for Tony and everyone at Radio South. Very thorough job on a
radio the factory wouldn't even look at any more. They performed a complete
check and found a few additional items I wasn't aware of (and fixed them).
The turnaround time was excellent and it's working as good as new. What more
can you ask for?

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

> My personal experience sending radios into Radio South for
> checkups, tuning and the occasional repair has been excellent.  They are
> very thorough, prompt and their prices are quite fair.
>
> http://www.radiosouthrc.com/
>
> I can't vouch for any other outfits because personally, I wouldn't
> entrust my radios to anyone else.  No affiliation - just a fan of their
> service.
>
> --
> Tom

>        |  ,  |               Tom Simes