Electric power WAS : Diamond stab cross section - Dean Pappas

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 11:52:57 AKST 2004

I hope Jason Shulman pops in here on the cost of electrics, but I understand that the big electrics are getting nowhere close to 1000 cycles out of their batteries.  What I hear is less than 100 cycles, in most cases CONSIDERABLY less.  Why, I don't know.  At $600 a pack, the cycles you get will change the cost effectiveness a lot!

Jon Lowe