Diamond stab cross section : now electric/gas/ Karl Mueller

Karl G. Mueller kgamueller at rogers.com
Mon Nov 22 07:08:07 AKST 2004

Jim,

The Webra still uses 4mm screws, the next size up would be 5mm,
same as the O.S.160FX uses. Being made in Europe all threads
would be in mm. The actual exhaust opening measures about
16 x 21mm for the Webra 145 & 160. If you could confirm these
sizes I could make the flanges from these.

Karl G. Mueller
kgamueller at rogers.com